Welcome to our Classroom!

When my husband and I were first married, I used to find a million things covered with polka dots at homegood stores,,,,dinnerware, pillows, bedding, lamps, you name it....if it was covered with polka dots, you know I wanted it!  Eventually we came to an agreement that I would try to keep the polka dots in my classroom and not make our entire home spotted.

That's one of the reasons why I love decorating my classroom so much each year. I can find all of those things that make my teacher heart happy and put them in a special place! It's so refreshing to have a few new pieces each year that make you smile! Last year, I created a new banner for outside my classroom. It was the perfect way to welcome classroom visitors (and help new little ones remember which room to walk into after going to the bathroom!)


I have gotten so many requests for banner designs that I decided to make some available for purchase! You can check out all of the details and designs here! You can also download all of the information here.








I hope you find the perfect banner for your classroom! Please email me at emily.yerty@gmail.com when you are ready to place your order or if you have any questions. I would love to see pictures how how you are using your banner in your classroom or school!



No comments

Back to Top