Give Thanks for Teachers

November comes with a to-do list that stretches for miles and very few school days to get everything accomplished. Months like this make me realize how blessed I am to be busy! When things get extra crazy, I am thankful for the support of other teachers! I love hearing your encouragement, laughing at the funny notes you post, using the resources you created, and trying the ideas you share! I am so thankful for you teacher friends!!

Teachers truly are sweeter than pie....so I created these little tags as a thank you! They are perfect for gifts tags, place cards for dinner, or notes for your kiddos! You can grab your thank you tags at the bottom of the post!


Teachers definitely deserve more than a little thank you! I am thrilled to be joining some fabulous teachers to say thank you for everything you do! We are giving away a $200 gift card to Target or Teachers Pay Teachers!


a Rafflecopter giveaway
Happy November Friends! I am so thankful for you!



8 comments

  1. Thanks so much for the adorable pie notes! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so very welcome! Thanks for stopping by my blog.Happy Thanksgiving :)

      Emily

      Delete
  2. I saw your Popcorn Parents notes in Instagram. Do you have those available somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going to be part of a Popcorn Reading pack that I am still finishing up. If you follow me on instagram at polka.dots.please or on facebook at Polka Dots Please, I will send out an announcement when it's ready to go (probably this week!) Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

      Emily

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing!! I"m attaching these to apple pie flavored gum and giving them to my team : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a grea idea! Thank you for sharing :) Happy Thanksgiving!

      Emily

      Delete
  4. What an adorable freebie! Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Melissa! I am always looking for cute little gift tags for the holidays. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

      Emilu

      Delete

Back to Top