Who Am I?


Happy Monday Friends! I am tickled to be linking up with BLOG HOPPIN' for TEACHER WEEK! Blogging is very new for me so this is the perfect little meet and greet for us!



Being new gives me a little bit of an advantage, because I have SO much to share with you! 
My name is Emily Yerty, and I am a first grade teacher in Pennsylvania. I am 29 years old, and this will be my 8th year teaching first grade. At home, I have the sweetest, most helpful husband who I refer to as Mr. Yerty for my students. Our hands are constantly full with our 2 year old, Rusty, and our 7 month old, Melania. Both of our kiddos are named after our grandparents.




 Here are some extra fun facts about me. Special thanks to Amy Lemons at Step into 2nd Grade for this template! 

Do we have anything in common? 
Thanks for stopping by friends! Enjoy your Monday :)

4 comments

  1. How awesome about your husband and you being born on the same day/same place! Cool story! So did you grow up knowing each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know- it's kinda crazy, right?! The nurse brought a baby into my MIL, but it was a girl so she sent me back- haha! Both of our moms actually work at the hospital where we were born so they knew each other a little bit. My husband and I didn't actually meet and become friends until we started high school, and we didn't start dating until our senior year of college. Now our birthdays are always fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your children are adorable! I'm in PA as well. I'm just outside of Philadelphia in Bucks County. I love your blog and I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top