Where do I teach?

I am linking up again today with  BLOG HOPPIN' for TEACHER WEEK to tell you all about where I teach. 




I am so lucky to teach at a beautiful school in Pennsylvania. When I got the phone call about my position, I was driving home from Slippery Rock University, and a rainbow seemed to be following me. The picture of that rainbow hangs by my desk and reminds me how blessed I am to have such an amazing career! 

My classroom has been closed all summer until today! I can't wait to set my iced coffee down on my desk and get started. I just love the anticipation filling a classroom in August. All of the ideas in my head are ready to come to life, and all of the projects and supplies that have filled my living room for 3 months find a new home. 

Here are just a couple bulletin boards and displays of years past....I am not using them anymore, but maybe they can inspire you! 

Please stop back soon friends to see pictures of my 2014 classroom!

2 comments

  1. Hi, your boards are so cute. I finally got into my room yesterday for the first time. Unfortuantley, I also start back to work tomorrow! I also teach in PA.
    Bouncing Through Life in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Darla! You must be so organized to get everything done so quickly! Have a great school year :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top